Responsibility and safety
- Don’t run - it can be slippery!
- Children under the age of 10 who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult who can swim.
- Children from the age of 10 who can swim 200 meters alone do not need to be accompained by an adult.
- People under the age of 18 who cannot swim 200 meters at the request of staff will be asked to leave the swimming pool.
- Accompanying adults may be responsible for a maximum of three non-swimmers.
- Arm bands and other flotation devices are not considered a substitute for adult supervision.
- Do not swim if you have open sores or cold symptoms.
Consideration and respect for one another
- No phones (or other devices with a camera) are allowed in the swimming hall.
- The motion swimming lanes are for lane swimmers, choose another pool or lane if you are not a lane swimmer.
- Please behave in a way that does not disturb other guests or staff.
- Food and drinks are forbidden in the pools. Use the designated tables around the pools.
- Avoid using strong perfumes.
Hygiene and cleanliness
- Shower before entering the pools.
- Please do not litter.
- Swimwear must always be worn in the swimming pool. Underclothing beneath swimming wear is not permitted.
- Children wearing diapers must wear swim diapers in and around the pool (can be purchased at front register).
The staff reserves the right to refuse, remove and suspend any persons from the facility who fail to follow the listed rules with no refunds.